Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fashion Sketching

At the moment I am working to improve my basic sewing skills and how to follow various patterns etc. in order to make clothes. Eventually I would like to be able to design my own clothing though so I need to learn how to draw fashion figures. I must admit that I love sewing and learning about fabrics and pretty much everything else that is part of learning to design clothes but I hate drawing. I have a theory that there is something missing in my brain that explains how to make lines fit together to make shapes. Needless to say, the idea of having to learn to draw these figures is a little daunting, and frustrating. Luckily, I found this tutorial on fashion sketching for beginners that has been making the process a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment