Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bumble & Bumble: Defrizz gel review

I'm really into hair styling products right now! There are so many and it's really hard to find that perfect product which ACTUALLY works!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Recently I bought this defrizz gel by Windle & Moodie. It was about £12.50 for the gel and it really does what it says on the label. I've added a few drops of the gel to damp hair after a shower and blow dried my hair sometimes afterwards or just left it to dry naturally!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It works so so well and i've noticed a difference immediately. My hair is no longer frizzy (once i've used the gel) and it's so much easier to style!
This gel works really well on thick hair like mine. If you've got thick hair and suffer from a frizz problem you need this gel in your life!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(also if you see my nail right now they are leopard print (yay!) I learnt them from another blogger (gemfatale) you should check the tutorial out!)

I've used this gel for nearly 2 weeks now and the bottle still looks full! I'd say this bottle will last you about a year with frequent usage. It's a small bottle so is super convenient to carry around in your hand bag! (yes!)

What do you think of Defrizz gels? Have you tried any? Have you tried any other Bumble & Bumble products?

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment