Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Fashion With Meggie: Going out

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh hey guys...again! It's Friday so I am back to show you lovely people what i am wearing- I hope you like my little outfit. My ensemble is kinda of ''going out'' themed, as in I wouldn't exactly wear this in the day time- adding heels, shorts and showing a little bit of skin. I love this turtle neck top- its sophisticated but at the same time edgy and sexy! It comes from the amazing American Apparel where they have some of the most wackiest pieces that always look good- as long as you wear them right (so don't pair their gold disco pants with a trackie jumper!) My bag is from a craft fair and my sunnies, and shorts are from Topshop.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love this outfit- all of the pieces are super useful and to be completely honest, I commit the repeat offence with this outfit several times!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For a more downplayed look I take off the heels and pop on my Dorothy Perkins red pumps or some tan penny loafers.
I hope you had the best Friday and if you're going out tonight , have lots of fun and be safe guys.
Peace xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment